Legal Notice and information about the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, MYNAPARROT SL, as owner of the website HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/ provides:
1. Identifying data:
- Company name: MYNAPARROT SL
- VAT Number: B67681619
- Registered address: C/MATILDE DIEZ 11 A 28002 MADRID
- Email: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
- Registration details in the Mercantile Registry: VOLUME 42742, FOLIO 30, SECTION 8, PAGE 755848,
This information constitutes and regulates the conditions of use, limitations of liability, and obligations that users of the website published under the domain name HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/ assume and commit to respect. In any case, the acceptance of the legal notice does not imply the establishment of a contractual relationship between USER and the RESPONSIBLE of the website, nor will it affect any previous relationship. Regarding the proper use of the website, all the information contained will be subject to the rights, duties, and obligations established by current legislation at any time, as well as those established in this legal notice.
- "Page", domain HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/, available to Internet Users.
- "User", individual or legal entity that uses or browses the Page.
- "Content", are the pages that make up the entire domain HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/ , which constitute the information and services that MYNAPARROT SL makes available to Internet Users. These contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, and source codes and, in general, any type of material contained in the Page.
- "Hyperlink", technique by which a User can browse through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button, or indicator that contains the link.
- "Cookies", technical means for "traceability" and tracking of navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written on the User's computer. This method has implications for privacy, so MYNAPARROT SL will give timely and accurate notice of its use when implemented on the Page.
3. Users/Conditions of use
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, they will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/ provides access to articles, information, and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by MYNAPARROT SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts via the form established for that purpose. By sending such texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, The USER agrees and commits to making appropriate use of the content that HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/ offers through its website, and not to use them for:
(i) Engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) Spreading content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
(iii) Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
(iv) Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order, and the present general conditions of access and use.
For this purpose, THE USER agrees and commits NOT to use any of the Contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by MYNAPARROT SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER agrees and commits not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which they had access in their capacity as a User of the Page, without this list being exhaustive.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless they have the written and explicit authorization of MYNAPARROT SL, who is the holder of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other data identifying the rights reservation of MYNAPARROT SL or its holders, of fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, in each case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are normally used on the Internet for this purpose as long as they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and/or the Contents.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by MYNAPARROT SL. Therefore, MYNAPARROT SL does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites other than HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/ please bear in mind that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (HTTPS://WWW.MYNAPARROT.COM/) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization will be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but it cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization by MYNAPARROT SL.
- “Frames” will not be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of MYNAPARROT SL.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications about MYNAPARROT SL, its directors, its employees or collaborators, or the people who relate to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied, will be made.
- It will not be declared or implied that MYNAPARROT SL has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or contents, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
With the aim of improving the performance of the website, MYNAPARROT SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the website, of the configuration and design of it and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. When these particular conditions affect the USER, they will be duly informed, and they may refrain from accepting them, applying those conditions in force until then and until the contractual relationship with the owner of the website ends. Acceptance of the Legal Notice does not entail the establishment of any commercial relationship, except for the rights, duties, and obligations arising from the good use of this website in accordance with current legislation. All updates and/or modifications will be communicated when accessing the website so that any USER can be aware of the scope of them.
MYNAPARROT SL holds all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, necessary computer programs for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MYNAPARROT SL or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by MYNAPARROT SL, will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MYNAPARROT SL. They can view the elements of the website and even print, copy, and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for their personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system that was installed on the pages of MYNAPARROT SL.
All trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of MYNAPARROT SL or, where appropriate, third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or the Contents attribute to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without it being understood that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on such Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of MYNAPARROT SL, or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by MYNAPARROT SL or third parties who have authorized their use, who have the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of MYNAPARROT SL, are expressly prohibited.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Web, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual Property or Industrial rights of MYNAPARROT SL or third parties included in the Page that have transferred content will lead to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Website Availability
MYNAPARROT SL does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Website, its Contents, or that these are up-to-date, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, prevent them, correct them or update them. Consequently, MYNAPARROT SL is not responsible for any damage or harm of any type produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of it or previously.
MYNAPARROT SL excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Website and the Contents, to the non-compliance with the expectation of utility that users could have attributed to the Website and the Contents.
The function of the hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These hyperlinks do not constitute a suggestion or recommendation.
MYNAPARROT SL is also not responsible for the security errors that may occur, nor for the damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
MYNAPARROT SL is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the result of these links, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user's documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Website does not imply the obligation on the part of MYNAPARROT SL to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the User's responsibility, in any case, to have suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, MYNAPARROT SL is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the Website service, nor for the possible damages that may be caused to the user's computer system or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of virus in the user's computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
10. Quality of the Website
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Website, MYNAPARROT SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal only has informative, advisory, disseminating, and advertising character. In no case do they offer or have a binding or contractual commitment character.
MYNAPARROT SL excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the user may make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may contain the documents and graphics of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by expansion, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
11. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. MYNAPARROT SL, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Page service and/or any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, MYNAPARROT SL will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Page.
There are complaint forms available, which you can request from the Data Controller through the means indicated in section 1, or through the forms available in the Consumer Offices of your Autonomous Community.
For any issues that arise about the interpretation, application, and compliance of this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all participating parties submit to the current Spanish legislation to determine the competent jurisdiction in each specific case.
13. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyright reserved by the laws and international treaties of intellectual property. It is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce or disseminate, totally or partially, by any means.