BigBlueButton is an open-source web conferencing system for online learning. BigBlueButton's simple API gives you an easy HTTP interface for creating, joining, and ending meetings, as well as management of recordings. For popular LMS( Learning Management System) like Moodle, Canvas, Chamilo, they have ready Plugin. Users can just input the Host Url and Salt Key then can use it and no need for any further coding development. For your own developed LMS or any other system, you also can work a little bit to develop the integration with BigBlueButton. Here we listed the most popular BigBlueButton API documents and Library for you as a reference while you are working on the development.
Official BigBlueButton API Documentation
This document describes the BigBlueButton application programming interface (API).
For developers, this API enables you to
get recordings for past meetings (and delete them)
upload closed caption files for meetings
BigBlueButton API Library For PHP
The official and easy-to-use BigBlueButton API for PHP makes it easy for developers to use BigBlueButton API for PHP 5.4+.
Installation and usage
The wiki contains all the documentation related to the PHP library. We have also written samples to show a full install and usage example.
Bugs and feature request are tracked on GitHub
Unofficial but very easy to use PHP library & have some extended features. In readme file you can get detail information.
BigBlueButton API Library For .NET
.NET client for BigBlueButton REST api
.Net API's for quickly and easily integrating with BigBlueButton - A video conferencing and Learning Management System. This project is contributed by GloriaTech (http://gloriatech.com).
- .Net API's for quickly and easily integrating with BigBlueButton - A video conferencing System.
- These C# API's for BigBlueButton is contributed by GloriaTech (http://gloriatech.com)
- We've tried to make it as user friendly as possible. The functions in the library return datatables for developers convenience
BigBlueButton API Library For Java
- This project used Lombok library, if you want to deploy this project, make sure you have Lombok installed. To install, follow the following steps:
- download from https://projectlombok.org/download
- go to the location where the Lombar.jar was downloaded, and run "java -jar lombok.jar", change the jar file name to the name of the lombok jar file that you downloaded
- after you run the previous step, a window should appear, brownse to your editor location (for eclipse, it's where eclipse.exe is located)
- click install
- launch Eclipse (or other IDE)
- add the zomlok library to your project (right click on the properties -> Java Build Path -> Libraries -> add Extenal JARs -> select the lombok jar file that you just downloaded -> Apply and Close
BigBlueButton API Library For Ruby
It enables a ruby application to interact with BigBlueButton by calling ruby methods instead of HTTP requests, making it a lot easier to interact with BigBlueButton. It also formats the responses to a ruby-friendly format and includes helper classes to deal with more complicated API calls, such as the pre-upload of slides.
For integration development with MynaParrot BigBlueButton Service
API based URL: /clientID/bigbluebutton/api
SECRET: StoCzzZOruaSkeHyrrr ( Check this info in your MynaParrot User Panel)